Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Law of Attraction In Action

With the thoughts of the Law of Attraction firmly in my head, I felt I cannot contain it in my personal blog any longer.

Such a huge, life-changing discovery deserves, at the very least, its own blog.

Here, I will put my experiences in applying this law, this primordial law of life. Of course, there will be a lot of success stories here, be it minor or major victories. At first, I was hesitant to do this, since I thought I have nothing to report. But by the law of attraction, this hesitation will attract in applying this law. So here I am, taking the initiative.

Of course, I will put my personal thoughts on this law and some additional inputs from what I have read.

Like my personal blog, I like to put entries here everyday.

I was also thinking of making this a group blog, or a discussion forum of the law of attraction and a venue to share your success stories. If you are interested in blogging with me on this law that can change your life, give me a ring...

For now, let's start with a video of the first 20 minutes of The Secret, which I think, explains the Law of Attraction in the simplest and most entertaining way.

I invite you to share in this wonderful journey that I have just started. It's going to be great!



1 comment:

joe said...

Punzi hi,

I was about to comment to you about this book for you to read and voila!
My wife has read it and is slowly but surely been affecting our daily lives and not just us. I shall follow your this blog of yours diligently and hope to gain some positive thoughts and actions in life. Take care.